If you are thinking about starting a new venture or if you have an established business that would benefit from sound legal counsel on a range of common issues, Redbud Law’s General Counsel-type services will help your business thrive. Having a skilled business lawyer available when needed can help you take your business to the next level and protect your business from potential catastrophic liability.
Retaining competent legal counsel ensures proper due diligence, foresight and safeguards occur throughout a business’s life cycle: start-up through mature, successful business.
Some of the General Counsel-type Services provided by Redbud Law include:
- Business formation, structure & governance
- Business planning and strategy
- Contract preparation, review and negotiation
- Intellectual property issues (trademark, copyright, patent & trade secrets)
- Risk management consultation and counsel
- Employment-related issues
- Regulatory Compliance
- 1031 Exchange
- Cannabis Law